- Ideal for Club- or Tournament-Players with a powerful groundstroke
- Hexagonal shape and strong snap-back effect for great spin potential
- High-Tech additives for excellent control, durability and tension stability
- Our best-seller. 1,000,000 strings sold.
Results of Tennis Warehouse University testing 1.18mm strings (status October 2016; 9 strings tested):
- #1 tension maintenance
- #1 spin potential
- #2 energy return
- Durability score: 93%
- Control – Score: 85%
- Touch – Score: 85%
- MSV FOCUS-HEX® 1,23mm was awarded String of the Year multiple times by the leading tennis string community (www.stringforum.net). This string was winner of the following poly categories: durability, spin and tension maintenance. It is the third most rated string ever amongst 2,129 rated strings (MSV did not perform any kind of promotion activity).
- 92% satisfaction (source: stringforum.net, 399 ratings; status: June 2017).
- 30 playtesters of the European Racquet Stringers Association (ERSA) tested the MSV Focus-Hex 1,18 for five weeks. Conclusion: “The strength of Focus Hex comes from its excellent control and no real weaknesses. The price/quality ratio is one of the best on the market. It is no wonder the strings are very popular.” The full report can be downloaded as PDF file (see above).
(Made in Taiwan)
Price include stringing service: $170 / set